Join Team Excel!
Excel Academy is always seeking talented leadership, academic, administrative and support staff who are willing to be role models and carry out our mission to ensure our girls are provided a solid academic foundation that will help them develop the skills and confidence to succeed and prepare them to make healthy positive lifestyle choices. If you are a dynamic individual with a track record of success and are driven to make a difference in the lives of girls, we want to hear from you!
For the positions currently available, please submit your applicant information to the email specified in the position description.
Position descriptions for the current openings can be found at the links below
Teacher – (Elementary School) – Click Here
Teacher – (Middle School) – Click Here
Teacher – (Special Education) – Click Here
Teacher – (Special Subject) – Click Here
Be a model of excellence. Thrive at Excel Academy.
All candidates hired at Excel Academy embody the following qualities:
- Mission Alignment: Commitment to educating girls for academic achievement and empowering girls to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Values Alignment: Belief in the capacity of every girl for high academic achievement and a commitment to a creating a highly-structured, effective, and fun learning environment.
- Commitment To Urban Education: Commitment to responding to the needs of urban girls with urgency, ensuring that they enjoy a productive learning environment and leave school with the academic, social-emotional, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in school and in life.
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented: Commitment to collaborative planning and teaching to ensure achievement for all students.
Be a model of excellence. Teach at Excel Academy.
Excel Academy is seeking dynamic candidates who are driven to make a difference in the lives of girls. Ideal applicants are committed to a culture of rigor and excellence, bringing joy to our learning, our school, and our community. Excel Academy employs teachers at all levels of experience in education: Lead Teachers, Co-Teachers, and Teaching Fellows. All Excel Academy teachers are responsible for ensuring students’ academic achievement and contributing to a dynamic and rigorous school culture.
Experienced Teaching Candidates (Lead Teachers & Co-Teachers) hired at Excel Academy have skills in the following areas:
- Data-Driven Instruction: Experience using data to drive student achievement outcomes.
- Classroom Culture of Achievement: Experience using best practices in classroom management to maximize time on task.
- Rigorous Content Knowledge: Facility with the Common Core Standards and grade-level and/or subject-specific content.